According to the National Association of Realtor's 2013 Buyer Preference Survey:
* Kitchen remodels were the most common improvement project.
(Buyers preferred new appliances over granite countertops.)
* Bathrooms were a close second
* Buyers who made home improvements added or replaced lighting
* And replaced appliances soon after becoming a homeowner.
What does this mean to a Seller? Update your property with new lighting and appliances and you will attract buyers who will pay more.
What does this mean to a Buyer? You'll be able to afford more upgrades with these cash rebates.
Did you know you can get rebates of
* $50 for a new refridgerator
* $100 for a toilet
* $200 for a Hot water heater
How would you like a $1,500 rebate for new ducts and insulation?
If you intend to sell a property, let me show you how make it "sizzle" by giving buyers what they want.
If you're looking for a property I can show you how to maximize your money and create an energy efficient, comfortable and healthy home.
Preferred Properties of California
Greening the Planet, One House at a Time