According to the National Association of Realtor's 2013 Buyer Preference Survey:
* Kitchen remodels were the most common improvement project.
(Buyers preferred new appliances over granite counter tops.)
* Bathrooms were a close second
* Buyers who made home improvements added or replaced lighting
* And replaced appliances soon after becoming a homeowner.
What does this mean to a Seller? Update your property with new lighting and appliances and you will attract buyers who will pay more.
What does this mean to a Buyer? You'll be able to afford more upgrades with these cash rebates.
Did you know you can get rebates of
* $50 for a new refrigerator
* $100 for a toilet
* $200 for a Hot water heater
How would you like a $1,500 rebate for new ducts and insulation?
If you intend to sell a property, let me show you how make it "sizzle" by giving buyers what they want.
If you're looking for a property I can show you how to maximize your money and create an energy efficient, comfortable and healthy home.
Green Point Rater
Alameda County Green Business
Green Real Estate Professional
Green Building Professional
Greening the Planet, One House at a Time